List of Workshops:
- May 6, at 1:00 pm – Kit Workshop at Nuttall’s Sewing Center in Murray – Joining us in this workshop will be a couple of Quilts for Kids volunteers, Virginia & Ilene, who will offer us an opportunity to celebrate “Be Kind to Animals’ Week” by making pet beds. This is a fun activity for children eight years old and up. For more information, please contact Ilene, at (801) 833-1962.
- June 10 at 10:00 am – Kit Workshop at Nuttall’s Sewing Center in Riverton
- July 15 at 10:00 am – Kit Workshop at Forget-me-not Quilt Shoppe
- (No workshop in August)
- September 9th at 1:00 pm – Kit Workshop at Nuttall’s Sewing Center in Murray
- October 28, at 10:00 am – Scrap workshop at Quilter’s Lodge
What to Bring to Workshops:
Volunteers participating in different ways may like to be prepared with different personal items.
- To sit and sew with us – sewing machine (not a serger), sewing basket, and thread in neutral colors.
- Donation drop-offs or picking up a kit – If you can, please arrive 30 minutes late so that we can get the sewers set up and going with their individual projects.
- Cutting & Ironing Fairies – contact Sandy to make advance arrangements for the workshop you wish to attend.